Join our Team
We’re looking for inventors / explorers / surfers / hustlers / bakers / lock pickers / multi-tool thinkers / extroverts / introverts / dog parents / kid parents / younger people / older people / all-gender people / good people / YOU!
We are a growing company with big ideas
At Grid we have a simple mission – To be at the forefront of the drive towards smarter cities. Based in the centre of Newcastle, and proudly so, we’ve been running for 6 years and are at a very exciting stage in our company’s growth.
At Grid, we work on interesting, meaningful products in a lean, fast moving fashion. We ranked top 10 for IP, now we need to get our products out to the world!
What we're looking for
- Organised and pro-active, with impeccable attention to detail
- A natural team player, who enjoys working collabroatively
- Flexible and adaptable, with a ‘can-do’ approach
- You are professional and care about your craft
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation
- You care about the users of your product
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment
- You spend a little time thinking before doing
- Whether you’ve got 12 years or 12 months of experience, if you’re good, you’re good
While we don’t yet offer some of the perks which are in fashion at the moment, like a beer fridge, unlimited holidays or regular social nights out, what we can offer is a superb working environment which will allow you to do your best work, and a wage which will represent that work.
You’ll help build products that really make a difference and your contribution to the whole product development lifecycle is invaluable to us, we don’t just want you to sit behind a keyboard all day.
Grid Smarter Cities needs a Project Manager. We need someone to join our team to help facilitate, focus and deliver our projects. This person will support and add to our team of subject matter experts, while also contributing to our developing culture at Grid.